Oaker Farm Cottages & Haddy’s Hut, Hope, Peak District.
We are excited and proud to welcome you to Oaker Farm Cottages & Haddy’s Hut where upon arrival you will discover meticulously clean home from home accommodation, a warm and friendly welcome combined with the most stunning and tranquil location set in the heart of the Peak District. We have 3 lovely cottages and a luxurious shepherd’s hut
So whether you are looking for cycling, walking, sightseeing, or simply want to chill out, nestling under Lose Hill and enjoying the wide ranging vistas up and down the Hope Valley Oaker Farm Cottages is the perfect base, yet only a 20 minute walk to the local pub serving home cooked food and local beers.
The village of Hope is a short distance away from Oaker Farm Cottages and offers a wide range of amenities – deli, Spar open until 10pm, Indian restaurant and takeaway, butchers with a wide range of local produce, as well as bus stop and train station and vibrant Sheffield is only 30 minutes drive away.
Oaker Farm Holiday Cottages are owner managed, and as we live on site we are available and happy to help you have an enjoyable stay.
Having spent many years making Oaker Farm Cottages into what we feel is a little haven we are sure you will enjoy it as much as we do. We are committed to providing our guests with 100% satisfaction and look forward to welcoming you soon.
Close by to Oaker Farm Cottages can be found:
- Castleton with its Caverns (Blue John show caverns and adventure caving) and ancient Peveril Castle.
- Hathersage has an outdoor swimming pool and has Little John’s grave in its churchyard.
- Edale and the start of the Pennine Way.
- Spa town of Buxton.
- Market town of Bakewell famous for its Puddings.
- Ladybower and Derwent reservoirs, where training for the Dambusters raid took place during World War Two.
- The Stately Homes of Chatsworth (the spectacular home of the Duke of Devonshire) Haddon Hall and Eyam Hall.