Ideal cottage for a romantic break or family holiday, this cottage commands spectacular views.
Sleeps 4 + cot
TWO BEDROOMED tastefully furnished barn conversion benefitting from its peaceful rural position, an ideal place to unwind and relax.
All on a single level entering into the hall; light and airy well equipped kitchen/ dining area/ lounge with a warming feature wood burning stove and fabulous views down the Hope Valley, double bedroom, twin bedded bedroom, bathroom/wc (shower over bath), own patio area.
(for information there are two internal steps in this cottage).
All guests have access to the communal laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer. Also in the laundry room you will find games, books and a small freezer.
Facilities in the Cottages include:
- Duvets, linen and fluffy towels
- Central heating and electricity
- Electric oven and hob, microwave
- Fridge/freezer compartment
- Colour television with dvd player
- CD player with Ipod docking station
- Patio with garden table,comfy chairs and parasol
- Car parking next to the cottages
- External lighting
- Wood burning stove, cot, highchair and dishwasher.
- Logs/coal available (at extra charge)
- Owners on site
- Shared Laundry/drying room with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron & ironing board and freezer
- All accommodation – no smoking and no pets