Cosy retreat – perfect after a day on the hills, or visiting the Peak Districts many attractions.
ONE BEDROOMED cosy cottage comfortably furnished offering superb views over the surrounding countryside. The cottage annexes to our farmhouse and benefits from its own private garden and patio area.
Lobby, hallway, bathroom/wc (shower over bath), w.c., well equipped fitted kitchen with dining table and door so you can step out onto the patio with well maintained mature garden, bedroom with double bed from where you can watch the birdlife on the feeder outside the window, and upstairs is the spacious light and airy lounge affording the panoramic views down the Edale valley.
Facilities in the Cottages include:
- Duvets, linen and fluffy towels
- Central heating and electricity
- Electric oven and hob, microwave
- Fridge/freezer compartment
- Colour television with dvd player
- Radio/CD player
- Patio with garden table, comfy chairs and parasol
- Car parking next to the cottage
- External lighting
- Owners on site
- Use of fire pit with BBQ grill
- Shared Laundry/drying room with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron & ironing board and freezer
- All cottages – no smoking and no pets